- Comprehensive eye exams
- Complete contact lens services including specialty lens products
- Co-management for laser and cataract surgeries
- Diagnosis and treatment of Glaucoma
- Treatment and management of ocular disease
Safety Eyewear: Work-related eye injuries occur every day. Most eye injuries are caused from inadequate eye protection. We carry a variety of safety certified frames marked with ANSI Z87.1-2003 to meet OSHA requirements.
Outside prescriptions welcome!
Facilities and Equipment
- Finish in-office laboratory for glasses
- Digital color retinal photography
- Automated periphery vision analysis using Frequency Doubling Technology (FDT)
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Master Card, Visa, and Debit.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Blue Cross & Blue Shield PPO (Medical), and Vision Care Plan (VCP). Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.